Choosing Bekah's Costume

Since before I can even remember, I have been excited for the day to come when I would have a baby to plan a trick-or-treat costume for. Babies are cute all by themselves, but trick or treat costumes just add to the cuteness. I'm happy to report, the day is finally here! It's time to plan Bekah's trick or treat costume.

We live in a building that has a ton of sweet families and really wonderful kids. This is the second year in a row that we're having trick-or-treat in the building. Of course, Bekah is way too young to eat candy... or walk door to door... or know what trick-or-treat is... but we'll still be hanging out as a family and passing out candy to all the trick-or-treaters.

I decided to do a few drawings of Bekah in different costumes to help me decide what I should make for her this year. And today, I'm sharing them with you... so now you've got to help me decide. :)

Here's option #1...


And option #2... (the kids I babysit helped me pick this one - they thought her reddish-orange hair made this one a good choice)...


Finally, option #3... (and maybe the silliest of them all...)



Luke works for Texas Roadhouse so it would be really cute to give Bekah a mini version of his uniform. He's cute, she's cute... seems like a good fit to me! Now I want to hear from you, which costume would you pick? And just because I love hearing these stories, what was the best trick-or-treat costume you had growing up?

Thanks for enjoying cute stuff with me! :)

Love,
Bonnie

**Today's post is the second in my fall welcome week series. I'm joining with Jenna and a bunch of other bloggers as we share our 1st week of fall posts. You can read more about it by clicking here, if you'd like!
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 be Sweet Strong is proudly powered by blogger.com