About Strong and Sweet {A Video Blog}

Hey friends! Hope you're having a great week. The other day I recorded this video. It gives a five minute look into what Strong and Sweet is all about. If you're a new reader or just looking to watch a video - this is a good place to start ;) Below the video, I've linked to a bunch of posts that I think you might enjoy. Take a look!


As promised, here are some of the "most strong and sweet" posts from the past.

1. Here's the first post I wrote for Strong and Sweet.
2. This post describes my heart for helping women.
3. I created a story book for my little girl - take a look!
4. About halfway through my pregnancy, I shared these thoughts.
5. Introducing my sweet little Bekah!
6. I shared my original illustrated design plans for our living room and Bekah's room.
7. My amazing friend Kirsten was our first contributor! Her post on singleness is so beautiful.
8. One of my favorite posts, shared seven weeks into momma-hood.
9. I called 2014 "Made for This" and several of my friends named their years too!

Love,
Bonnie
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 be Sweet Strong is proudly powered by blogger.com